October 11, 2006

Malaysia





Our home computer crashed so I haven’t been posting lately. I posted this message reluctantly from my work computer since I hate to mix work files with personal files. A new Dell computer is arriving sometime in the beginning of November! Yeah!

I wanted to share a few pictures from my business trip to Malaysia. The pictures from bottom to top are as follows:

(1) Petronas twin towers. I took a tour up to the bridge. Too bad I didn’t see Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta Jones!
(2) McArabia chicken sandwich from McDonalds in the Dubai airport. I couldn’t resist trying Dubai’s version of a McDonalds burger and it was yummy!
(3) Batu Caves Sri Subramaniam Temple. This is a beautiful Hindu shrine. I climbed all 272 steps to get to the caves!
(4) Mom monkey with baby. Malaysia has all sorts of wildlife. I took this picture for my sister Kelly since she loves monkeys!

No comments: