October 28, 2007

Second Annual Pumpkin Carving

It's been a long time since I last posted. I'm studying for my last professional certification test and basically have no spare time. I will update our blog more frequently after Nov 14.

Unfortunately, the China adoption program has slowed down further. Bryan and I are very disappointed, but we still believe China is the right place for us to adopt. Thank-you to all our friends and family for supporting us during this difficult wait. I will post more details about our adoption after my test.

Last night, Bryan and I went over to Sandra and Chad's house for the Second Annual Pumpkin Carving! We had yummy food, including our traditional roasted pumpkin seeds, and the lasagna that Chad and Bryan made was yummy and funny at the same time. Let's just say they got creative with the quantities and layering technique. Below are some pictures of the carvings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't we just the best carver's? Thanks for posting the pumpkin carving. It was awesome. We really enjoyed having you and Bryan over yesterday. The pictures are great.